Jan 15, 2015

Pinkie Pie Song in Season 5 - Possible "Sound of Music" Parody?


Somehow I missed this. Daniel Ingram apparently tweeted the more popular pony news site talking about a song coming up in Season 5, about Pinkie Pie's favorite things...

Hmm...

♪♪♪♪

Bright party streamers and big round balloons...
My party cannon and animated cartoons...
Songs in which everypony sings...
These are a few of my favorite things!

When my bubbles pop...
When my mood swings...
When I'm feeling blue...
I simply remember my favorite things...
And then I feel...
Good as new!

♪♪♪♪

Well, it's an idea anyways. (Oh god, watch these turn out to be actual lyrics from the show.)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I could see a couple of those lines actually being used. But I'm kind of ehh on this. I want new songs,not redos of songs I've already heard before.

    ReplyDelete