Jan 4, 2015

Lauren Faust teases Milky Way & The Galaxy Girls


So, in case you didn't know, Lauren Faust created a toy line called "Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls" a while back. She went to Hasbro in hopes of creating a TV Show out of it, but Hasbro made her do My Little Pony instead. And that's how Equestria was made. (Huh. Never thought I'd use that sentence in a context where it actually would make sense.)

However, it looks like it's not done yet! Lauren tweeted the above conversation a few minutes ago, and it looks like there may be something in the works for the Galaxy Girls. Hopefully it'll be good!

You can see more Galaxy Girls stuff at Lauren Faust's official website here or at her DeviantArt gallery here.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I'll be surprsied if this actually happens, but I'd love to see it. I remember accidentaly posting that Galaxy Girls was already out way back when, oh misunderstanding things.

    ReplyDelete