Jan 15, 2015

Clop Clop Clop Clop

Who here wants to watch a video in which GSS provides Dusty with sexual pleasure!?

*crickets chirping*

Okay, fine. It's not what you think.

I found this weird MLP Parody Comic at a comic book store, and so I decided to check it out. How bad could it be?

Oh god, the Rule 34.... so... so... bad....

Well, at least Dusty will enjoy watching this video.



If you're into My Little Pony... in... THAT way.... then go ahead and check this out.

(Also, you probably need to re-evaluate your life.)

1 comment:

  1. Well I check the explicit tag on Derpibooru every day, so I'd say I'm down with it, but what I'm not down with is stuff like this comic. Ehh, I hate stuff like this that deals with parodying fans of MLP, it's always just really awkward.

    Horse human hybrids? That's a news story I'm ready to post, get to it guys.

    Charlie? That doesn't sound like a ony name... did they even do any research?

    If just the actual MLP parody part was a full parody series I would unironically be all over it. For some reason Hasbro refuses to put blowjobs into their comics, but I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.

    I'm glad you went over this, i had forgotten this was a thing and had never got around to reading it, looks like that was probably for the best.

    ReplyDelete