Dec 3, 2014

15 Seconds of MLP Season 5 - Featuring Lena Hall

Lena Hall mentioned on Twitter that if she got 1000 Retweets, she would post a video of a recording session for MLP Season 5. She did indeed get 1000 Retweets, and so has posted the below video.

In it, she sings "I'm here to show you who I am. Threw off the veil, it's finally time." What character is this? What is the context of that lyric? We have no idea, so throw your crazy mad speculation into the comments below!

Finally, I also want to apologize in case something goes wrong here. The video was posted on Instagram, and I've been having a hard time trying to figure out how to get an embed of it onto Blogger. I don't use Instagram, so I have no idea how it works. I think I've got it working now, but I'm still not entirely sure. If it fails, a link to the video can be found here.

Ett filmklipp publicerat av Lena Hall (@lenarockerhall)

2 comments:

  1. Could possibly be a villain... but the tone in her singing was more melancholy than sinister, Or it's the "coming out the closet" episode, but I kind of doubt that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, after the controversy with Derpy in "The Last Roundup", I can't see MLPFiM doing anything controversial again. I mean, if you show two same-sex ponies getting together at the end, you piss off everyone who opposes gay marriage. If you show them NOT getting together at the end, and have the homophobic heterosexuals win, then you piss off everyone who supports gay marriage. There's not really an easy way to do this. So I bet they just don't bother with that topic.

      Then again, Lyra and Bon Bon were rubbing their cheeks together in Rainbow Rocks...

      Delete