Nov 28, 2014

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Trailer



So, this came out today. It seems that most of the Internet dislikes it. The main complaint seems to be how impractical the extra bits on the lightsaber's hilt are.

Quite frankly, I've opposed Star Wars 7 for a while now. I feel that the story was over after the sixth film, so there's no need to keep going with it.

But having said that, I'm not going to judge a two-hour movie based on a two-minute trailer. So we'll see how this turns out in about a year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big Star Wars evangelist so I really don't hold it as something sacred, so I'm fine with them making more, and from just this trailer it looks fine. Didn't blow me away, but it certainly wasn't horrible. And yeah, the light saber thing is both really dumb while also kind of cool.

    ReplyDelete