Nov 6, 2014

Maud Pie confirmed to return in Season 5


Apparently, there is more Maud Pie coming in MLP Season 5. I bet Dusty's pretty excited. (He really really likes Maud Pie, in case you didn't know.)

Sadly, I'm not that big of a Maud fan. The "emotionless girl" thing has been done to death: Gaz from Invader Zim, Eska from The Legend of Korra, and so on. I'm just plain tired of it. However, I'm not going to pass judgment on an episode that I haven't seen yet, so who knows? Maybe they'll find a way to make it work. Personally, I would love for them to examine the downsides to keeping your emotions "bottled up" like she does.

How about you? What would you like to see in another Maud Pie episode? Talk about it in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Woo! I'm as hype as can be. More Maud = happy Dusty. Although I completely disagree with you. But that's just my taste.

    ReplyDelete