Oct 21, 2014

Upcoming Movie is G4

So, recently, Dusty posted some news about a My Little Pony Movie coming out in 2017.

For those who didn't read the comments, I came to a grim realization that this is somewhat-likely to be a G5 movie, and not a G4 movie.

Well, I am posting here to confirm that the movie is, in fact, a G4 movie.

Meghan McCarthy tweeted saying that it features the Main Six, so that's probably a good indication that this is going to be G4.

One thing that disappoints me is that she says "Mane Six". I was really hoping that with the ending of Rainbow Rocks (Sunset Shimmer adds the color red to their magic rainbow power), we'd get Sunset Shimmer as another "Mane" character, thus making it a Mane Seven.

But I guess that was too much to hope for. Ah well.

1 comment:

  1. Well that's a relief. It could still be CGI, but at least it's G4 so dodged a bullet there.

    ReplyDelete