Mar 12, 2014

Underpable Hall of Pony


What what?  Hall of Pony is back?!?!  Yep, I've decided to get off my lazy ass and bring back some of the long lost posts of OIM's yesteryears.  Now with an all new, revamped questions list with 20% more spit and polish!  We start off with an artist that I fell in love with because he knows how to do pony tails right, big, long, and luxurious.  That's right, it's Underpable!  Hit that break for all the questions you can handle.




1.Who is your favorite main cast character and why, then conversely who would be your least favorite?
-Twilight and Pinkamena are my favorite. One is purple and the other one is really fun to draw. My least favorite is... Fluttershy *dun dun duuun* Yeah, I know she gets a lot of screen time and was turned into a bunch o stuff like a vampire or a superhero, but I just can't bring myself to like her like the others



2.Who is your favorite non main six character(this can be anyone)?
-Applejack is best background pony because apple apple apple apple apple apple apple I like Dr. Whooves, Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Discord, Trixie, Octavia and Vinyl. It's hard to pick only one when there are so many of them.



3.Congratulations!  You're now a Princess!  Who would you be?  (Celestia, Luna, or Cadence. No Twilight because she's too easy.)
-Without a doubt I would be Luna because I like to play video games and do a lot of things at night.



4.We've had so many episodes of Pony, but which one was your favorite?
-Oh, I can't say which one is my absolute favorite because I don't remember all the episodes. I can only tell which one of latest episodes I liked the most. It's "Three's a Crowd"



5.If you could change/improve/add one thing to Friendship Is Magic, what would you do?
- I would add a whole episode about Princess Celestia.



6.Do you actively partake in any of the facets of the fandom? (Fanfics, animations, music, reviews, forums, news sites, buying merchandise, Rule 34, etc.)
-I'm one of the artists on Pun Pony tumblr and one of Mega Mare X concept artists. Also I thought about opening a tumblr which might be slightly nsfw.



7.Other than Pony, are there any fandoms that you are a part of?
-Dr. Who and Adventure Time fandoms.



8.How would you try to convince someone to watch MLP?
-"Never watch a show called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", after this they would probably go and watch it.



9.Who/What has had an influence on you/ inspired you?
-Everything. Every little piece of information I get influences me one way or another. If you were referring to pony artists, then it's KP-ShadowSquirrel, Atryl, Egophiliac and Iopichio.



10.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you or just a saying you really like, what would it be?
-FUS RO DAH!



11.For the rising artists out there, could you give us a quick run down of your art process and maybe some tips or advice for us amateurs?
-My art process is not anything special, it's fairly primitive: Rough sketch - Detailed sketch - Line art - Coloring - Add Shadows - Add lights - Small corrections. What I have to say probably won't be any kind of revelation to you and you probably already heard it from someone. Just draw as much as you can, read some books about drawing and don't be afraid to use references. Also you should take a small notepad everywhere with you to write down all of your ideas for drawings in it.



12.Just a little about yourself.  This is open ended so you tell us anything you want to tell us/rant/gush about, anything goes.
-A little about myself? Well, I'm Russian university student and always sleepy, that's pretty much all I could say about myself.



13.Obsession Is Mystery Question! (A new, random question every Hall of Pony)
-I'll give it to someone unfabullous.



14.And finally, who's the best site you know for brony news, reviews, and everything nerdy inbetween?
-Equestria Daily and some pony tumblrs. Never heard of Obsession Is Magic before, but it seems like a fun place too.

And that wraps up the first of hopefully many new Hall of Pony.  Thank you again Underpable and we can't wait to see more of your awesome art.   


1 comment:

  1. How can you not like Fluttershy? Madness! Madness I say!

    ReplyDelete