Feb 1, 2014

Sonic Radio Boom

Our newest affiliate is Sonic Radio Boom, which as I hope you could infer from the name, is radio for Bronies.  Music, shows, live DJs and conventions.  They've got everything you could want covered.  While you're browsing news, reviews, and pics on OIM, go ahead and open up a tab with Sonic Radio Boom and listen to the Brony beats.  I guarantee waiting on the newest MLP episode to upload will be much more bearable with this awesome music playing in the background.

I don't give this out often, but I can 100% say that I will personally be listening to this site whilst searching for news from here on out.  Now that's a Dusty seal of approval on a site that ISN'T rule 34... go ahead and scrape your brains off the floor, because I just blew your mind.  Go check them out, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment