Feb 14, 2014

Mystery Sister Episode!

Art by mcwolfity

We've got two newly revealed episodes and a synopis for Breezies.
Season 4 Episode 16 - It Ain't Easy Being Breezies "Fluttershy tries to help magical creatures, but soon finds herself tending to their every need."

Season 4 Episode 17 - Somepony to Watch Over Me "Apple Bloom has to prove to Applejack that she doesn't need her to constantly watch over her."

AND THE REAL NEWS!!!
Season 4, Episode18 - Maud Pie "When Pinkie Pie's sister comes to town, the girls find her much different than Pinkie described."

OH MY CELESTIA!!!  After the huge deal I made about the mysterious sister in Pinkie Pride and I've said on multiple occasions "Why the heck don't they ever visit their families or their families visit them?"  I assume that Maud Pie is the mysterious third sister, which I'm kind of upset about because now this completely blows my theory out of the water... although we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment