Jan 11, 2014

My Little Pony Season 4 Episode 9 Pinkie Apple Pie

Dagum!  I missed this post by a few minutes again! .....I woke up late, next week I really just need to set an alarm or something... so no need for streams, but embeds are where it's at anyway, am I right? (Holds up hand for high five, crickets chirp, Dusty slowly high fives his own hand.)

Edit 1 - It's been a few hours so embeds shouldn't be much longer.
Edit 2 - For the love of Celestia, what is taking the HD uploaders so damned long!  I'd love to actually be able to go home before nightfall!
Edit 3- Added a Youtube Link.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic season 4... by hasbromlp
Okay, it's Dailymotion and not Youtube but whatever, its 720, and going on 1080 once processed so I'm happy with it.

And here's a Youtube for ya as well.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, I would prefer YT but i'll take what I can get. I just hope that there is one of good quality on YT so I can DL it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found out how to DL the episode. It is somewhat hard, but having the Episode on hand will be worth it.

      1)Open IE and go to the DM video page, copy the link.
      2)Go to Keepvid.com, paste link and click download.
      3)Choose the 720 option, right click, and copy shortcut.
      4)Open Chrome, paste the copied shortcut into the browser.
      5) Once the page loads, Ctrl+S to save it.

      Bam! You just downloaded Episode 9. How's them apples?

      Delete
    2. Yep, keepvid and file2hd usually work for me. Couldn,t do my reviews without them.

      Delete
  2. I have a mlp blog too but this is so way better

    I'm gonna advertise this on my blog

    This is like the best episode ever...well, maybe it will be better when the cutie mark crusaders finally get their cutie marks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly. And don't get discourage on your blog, just keep at it and you'd be amazed what you can do.

      Delete