Jan 1, 2014

Happy New Year, make it an Obsessive one!

Happy New Year everybody!  OIM ended 2013 with.. well let's just say it was a pit of a sickly whimper, but I'm almost well again and as my new years resolution I'm going to really double down and post/make things!   I'm currently sketching out a new Dusty/Drom-tastic banner and I'm going to try and do a very simple animation (I use that term, very loosely) on how Nocturna got her new mane.  Let's just say the transition was a violent one.  Now that I've told everyone I have to do it... right!  And as I'm like to say, I do have some video ideas, and now I'm resolving myself to actually do them!  The new will be newsier, the Pony Pics will be dirtier, the videos will be video-ier, and who know what else OIM may do, (taps nose) I may have a project or two up my sleeve yet.

Alright y'all, I love and appreciate every one of you, now let's make 2014 the best year yet.

2 comments: