Dec 12, 2013

Pony Pics 217

BDSM, not sure why people are into it, pain isn't really something that turns me on... at all.  So to me BDSM stands for. Bitch Don't Slap Me.

Yep, it's going to be that kind of Pony Pics.


Lock and load, we're hunting candy vag.

Iopichio draws ponies with such wonderful bendy appendages.  I bet she could wrap those legs around be two or three times, and still have room for a foot job.

You may think that's a piece of her horn, but it's actually her really pointy dick.  Everyone's been asking what Twilight is actually princess of?  My guess is futa Princess.

Look at that face and tell me this isn't two panels away from rape.  I dare you to!

Looks like Spike got a massive "boner"!  (Ba, dum, tish)

Ahuizotl, master of pussies.

And the loli, couldn't forget about the loli.

"Why are we all alone?"
"Because I don't want anypony interrupting us."
"Why?"
"Because today I'm going to make a mare out of you!"
...
(Some time later)
...
"No!  You do let broth simmer for 30 minutes!  You'll never get get a stallion if you can't coo any better than this!

...and you thought it was going to be sexual.  Shame on you sir!

2 comments:

  1. This has got to be the absolute best Pony Pics I've ever seen. Not as much for the images this time (which were of course awesome) but for the insightful and downright delicious commentary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Pony Pics of this caliber comes only once, maybe twice in a person's lifetime.

      Delete