Dec 2, 2013

Pony Pics 216

I don't know if it's like this everywhere, but here in South Carolina, literally every single person loves this show (I personally think it's okay).  Since I grew m beard, I can't even tell you how many times someone said "Oh you're going all Duck Dynasty?"  And that's a fact, jack!


After the mixed reception of Equestria Girls, Hasbro decided to take the sequel in a very different direction.

I can only imagine, that once this episode hits, the amount of pics with her tentacle raping the main six will be a deluge, unlike anything we've ever seen before.  Brace yourselves friends.

Her hoof is coming right out the frame!  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!  I can't handle this insanity.

So.... want to make out?

I've got nothin', I ain't no Megaman fan.

Yes, please.... please... I need a new Sombra episode.... I neeeeeeed it.

So is this going to go Highlander style or what?

Oh Twilight, I need to have a word with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment