Dec 6, 2013

My Little Pony Official Soundtrack Released

Yeah, you read that right. Hasbro has finally released an official Friendship is Magic soundtrack!
"My Little Pony - Songs of Friendship and Magic (Music from the Original TV Series)" is available on both iTunes and Google Play. The Google Play offering is 50 cents cheaper ($9.49 instead of $9.99), but appears to lack the digital booklet that the iTunes version comes with...

All of the songs on the soundtrack are from the first two seasons, and are listed below:
1. At the Gala Song
2. Becoming Popular
3. The Smile Song
4. Art of the Dress
5. May the Best Pet Win
6. The Flim Flam Cider Song
7. The Laughter Song
8. Winter Wrap Up
9. B.B.B.F.F.
10. This Day Aria
11. Love Is in Bloom

4 comments:

  1. Well I'll file this one under a day late and a dollar short. If they had released a CD back in season 2, then I'd have bought it in a heart beat, but now I've listened to these songs so many times and I've already burned several CDs full of pony music to listen to in the car, so I have no need for this. I guess it's nice to know it's a thing that finally happened, but it just seems like too little, too late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUY IT ANYWAY, DUSTY! PONY MUSIC!

      Delete
    2. I don't want to.... but I may buy it on principal alone. I'm the one always touting supporting the show by buying merch, so I guess I kind of have to.

      Delete
  2. could you put the booklet in the ibooks app?

    ReplyDelete