Dec 3, 2013

Mansion Lord

Hey there, folks! It's me, Drom! ...So, yeah, I'm not dead!
I apologize for disappearing for so long, but the holiday season has made my work schedule even busier than usual.
Regardless, I ain't going anywhere any time soon, and I intend to continue posting about random and interesting things, wherever and whenever I find them... And with that in mind, I just stumbled across another neat-lookin' Kickstarter project!


My own mansion built to my every specification? A maid who looks uncannily like Hisui from Tsukihime? (That HAD to be intentional.) A robot named "Spicoli the Mighty"? Sign me up!
Oh, and let's not forget that the driving force behind this game is that it basically lets you become the mastermind behind the plot of a game of Clue. And, of course, there are plenty of references thrown in... "Major Dijon"? PERFECTION.

If this game looks anywhere near as entertaining to you as it does to me, go ahead and click here to check out the Kickstarter page itself.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... why yes, I would say this looks entertaining.

    ReplyDelete