Nov 5, 2013

Of Cartoons and Comic Books

Greetings, obsessers!
As I'm sure many of you have noticed, I haven't been posting much lately... There are two primary reasons for this:
One of those reasons is that I was recently away from home with no internet connection for nearly a week...
"But what about before that?", you may wonder. Well, that's the second reason, and that's the one that played a much bigger role in causing my absence.

The truth of the matter is, I've been getting pretty bored with the weekly Hub lineups and comic release posts. And, because of that, I've been finding it darn near impossible to make them interesting to read. It's always the same things, over and over and over again, and I feel like I've been letting you guys down.
With that in mind, I've decided to drop the constant tedium and try to be more spontaneous for the foreseeable future, simply talking about interesting bits of news as I find them. This is likely going to result in a far less consistent posting schedule, but my intention is to make things more entertaining.

For those of you who actually followed my lineups and comic release posts, I apologize. And if you're looking for other places to find that kind of information, I can at least make some suggestions:
The Hub's full programming schedule is easily accessible both on Hubworld and on Zap2it.
Information on upcoming IDW comic releases can be found on Comic Book Resources.

Now then... Onwards, to the future!

1 comment: