Sep 24, 2013

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero... Fully Funded!

A few days ago, Dusty mentioned that there's a video game series that he and I were "just recently geeking over", and I say it's due time that I elaborate on that statement.
...That said, I think it's best to hear about it straight from the mad geniuses who are responsible for its creation. So, if you haven't already done so, go ahead and check out WayForward's Shantae Kickstarter!

As you can see, the project has indeed reached its initial funding goal, while nearly a third of the funding period still remains! And, of course, this is where the Stretch Goals come in.
In other words... If this game looks like something you'd enjoy, now is the time to make a pledge! All of the money that the project gets from this point on will go towards making the game bigger and better, and every dollar counts!
And even if you're unable to make a pledge yourself, you could always help simply by telling other people about the project. Then THEIR money will help make the game better for you! *insert sinister laugh*
But seriously, I'd never even heard of the Shantae series until I found out about this Kickstarter, and now I've fallen head over heels for its quirky charm. Regardless of how many people actually give money to the project, I'm just happy to spread the word, and I'm REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on the final product!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Shantae forever! I seriously need to go and play the older games soon.

    ReplyDelete