Sep 20, 2013

Pokémon X and Y - Info Compilation



GoldenSandslash here. Long time no see.

Dusty recently made a post about the two upcoming new Pokémon games, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. But he mentioned that he just wasn't into Pokémon too much anymore.

Including MISSPELLING THE NAME OF THE FRANCHISE. (Seriously, is it so much to ask that you use an "é" instead of an "e"?)

Considering that my screenname was based on a Pokémon, I think that I ought to tell you a few things. Well, more than a few, really. We know quite a lot about Pokémon X and Y right now. So if you want to see what we know, I actually have a post on Pokémon Showdown Forums that lists of absolutely everything that we know about the games. And it is being continuously updated, so you can find the latest news there as well.

Now then, I will leave you with an awesome Pokémon Music Video.


7 comments:

  1. yeah but I got pokemon x already hehe :p
    leaked:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DReUOdoi7-I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is illegal. I actually want to support Nintendo and Game Freak.

      Delete
    2. Also, incidentally, those downloads are likely viruses. I haven't tried yet (I'm not risking my computer for something that I don't want in the first place), but the fact that you download something onto your computer that you don't know what it is (yes, the ROM is supposedly there, but there's probably more downloaded than just the ROM), and the fact that the game isn't out yet draw suspicion. Not to mention the fact that the only gameplay footage that video showed was what was already in trailers...

      Delete
    3. Honestly, I'm tempted to delete your comment, dude. For trying to encourage people to download what is at best an illegal product and at worst a piece of malware. But freedom of speech is freedom of speech, I guess.

      Delete
    4. Just looked into this. The fact that NONE of my Pokémon Website sources are talking about this and the fact that a google search for "Pokémon X and Y Leak" turns up very little besides the leaked info that we knew about the game leads me to believe that this is a scam. As such, I strongly recommend avoiding following that YouTube video's instructions!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I'd be wary of a rom this early on.

    Forgive my GoldenSandslash, but in my ignorance I don't know how to do the accented e. I'm such a failure! (Runs away crying).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Windows: Hold alt and type 0233 on the numberpad.

      Mac: Hold alt, press E, release alt, press E again.

      Plus, even if you didn't know, you could have just found a website that had an accented E on it and copied+pasted.

      Delete