Aug 21, 2013

Comic Releases for 8/21

Once again, this is being posted far later than it should have been... Sorry about that, everyone.
And for those of you who are wondering why I didn't do a "Comic Releases" post at all last week, that's because we didn't really get anything "new" last week. Instead, all we got was a collection of previously-released Transformers comics and a collection of cover art from the My Little Pony comics.

Now then, details on today's new release are posted below.

My Little Pony: Micro Series #7
$3.99
Story by: Ted Anderson; Art by: Ben Bates
"On a hike through the woods the Cutie Mark Crusaders come across a creature unlike anything they’ve ever seen! When their new friend shows off an incredible ability, the Crusaders see an opportunity to earn their Cutie Marks! But their new friend is hiding an important secret that is sure to have a big impact on our tiny trio!"
Click here to check out a preview of this issue on comicbookresources.com
comiXology link: My Little Pony: Micro Series

1 comment:

  1. ......... I still haven't caught up on the MLP comics...... I really, really need to.

    ReplyDelete