Jul 3, 2013

Wingin' it: Twilight, Nightmare Moon, Shadow Bolt Rainbow toys

And lo, the sole reason Magical Mystery Cure exists, so this toy could be sold.  Egh.  Why does Hasbro have a thing against correctly colored wings?  This isn't the first time they've put garishly out of place different color wings on their toys.

And continuing on with the wrong color wings we have an upcoming large sized talking Nightmare Moon.  IF she says stuff like "The night will last forever" and "I shall destroy you all", the I'll definitly have to get it, screwed up wings and all.

And we have an a Nightmare Night Shadow Bolt variant of Rainbow Dash.  Why?  I have no idea.  I can think of about 50 million things I'd rather them give us than this silly model, which looks like crap by the way since the designs don't go all the way around her legs.  Plus it's brushable... always freaking brushable.   .......but at least her wings are the correct color.. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment