Jul 24, 2013

Pony Pics 196

So my dad's going to be fine, he'll be hurting for a while, but he'll live.  So to celebrate let's have a decent length Pony Pics with an awesome motion header.

Seriously comics industry, just make this happen already.

Shit just got real.

I want to say that the writers had to have been discorded by discord to think that Magical Mystery Cure was a good episode... and I will actually. the writers had to have been discorded by discord to think that Magical Mystery Cure was a good episode!

The flowers symbolize they're about to get deflowerd.

Cosplay the day away.

And this is how I view women viewing me... (Forever alone)

Kiss!  Kiss!  Kiss!

Yes, this ship needs to be sunk and never resurfaced.... I'm not a Twixie fan, in case you couldn't tell.

Discord, you look good in black.

dori-to
I never watched this show so I can't make some clever joke by paraphrasing the theme song... I'm sorry.  (Sits in corner, small rain cloud floating overhead)

I hadn't realized how long it's been since Iopichio has uploaded anything and that maybe me really sad/happy all at the same time.

I don't care what you say about G3, that Rainbow Dash had some style.

That's a very vagina like ear.  Ear sex, I've never really thought about it, and now that I have... I don't particularity want to think about it again wither.

No comments:

Post a Comment