Jul 10, 2013

Pony Pics 194

See, I can find new artists!


I was going to use this as the header, so I could make a "It's Pony Pics time" pun... you know, since he has a watch... but that Chickadee pick was too cute to resist.

I wonder how many lives Derpy has screwed over by losing important mail?

Pfft!  LIke Celestia would ever even think about doing something cool.  That'd take way too much effort.

We haven't had any real scifi episodes of MLP, they should really fix that, and what better way to do that than to have robots!

I'm so glad seaponies never happened in season 3, let's hope they still don't happen in season 4.

Kind of sexy humanized pic.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V


Angel is the true villain on the show, just you wait, season 4, all his evil plans will come to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment