Jul 3, 2013

Pony Pics 192

If the season 4 premier doesn't have Discord in it, I'm going to be very, very disappointed.


So flat chested... feels so wrong.

This just makes me miss these two awesome villains now.  Come on season 4.

By the power of rock!

So much for the, "they bleed rainbows" theory.

Biker Celestia?  Well since she get's everypony else to always handle everything, I guess she has a lot of spare time to kill.

Big Mac, sadly always on bottom.

You'll accept their friendship, or they bust your kneecaps.

Ponies are lava resistant apparently.... and I'm A-okay with that.

If a pony dies of heat stroke, could Celestia be held accountable for murder?

Even thought I don't like Silver Spoon or Diamond Tiara, I think they need more screen time.  I can see them having some growth opportunities and some good accompanying story lines.

If their dresses drag on the ground, how do they keep them from getting dirty before getting anywhere?

1 comment: