Jul 17, 2013

Goth Pinkie ho!

Sorry about not posting anything Monday, I was having some technical difficulties.  Anywho, some more new MLP toys are going to be coming out and the theme this time around is the wonderful world of gothic.  While I'm not super loving these Pinkie Pies, I believe it's probably because it's Pinkie Pie. and also it's a brushable  They're going under the name Pinkie Pie' Boutique, so it looks like it's just going to be Pinkie, but I hope the rest of the main 6 get all dolled up in the future as well.  While the bottom Pinkie looks a bit too frilly for my liking I'm sort of digging the above one, what with black balloons and black and white streaks going through her hair, I may just have to degrade my refined taste and by another brushable.

No comments:

Post a Comment