Jun 6, 2013

Transformers: Prime "Thirst"


On Friday, June 7 at 7:30PM ET, "Knock Out and Starscream's rogue experiments with synthetic energon lead to monstrous results that threaten to take over the Decepticon ship and unleash an old enemy."
Mixing synthetic energon with dark energon?... Seriously? What on Earth or Cybertron made Knock Out and Starscream think that this was a good idea!? I mean, hey, let's make a bunch of roided-out zombies! what could possibly go wrong? ...Ridiculousness aside, I'm really looking forward to this episode. One, it puts the spotlight on Knock Out and Starscream, and I just can't get enough of those guys, heh. And two, come on, DECEPTI-ZOMBIES! Happy Halloween in June, everybody! (And those creepy alien tongues really complete the look, if you ask me.) I have to admit that there's one thing I really have mixed feelings about though... Why can't anyone just let Breakdown rest in peace? First MECH, and now this?...
For those of you who, like me, can't wait until the episode actually comes out, a preview clip can be found here. Just be warned that the clip does indeed contain SPOILERS (but nothing as important as what was already shown in the standard promo anyway).

For those of you who tune in earlier, this episode will be immediately preceded by the previous one, "Plus One", which will be airing at 7:00PM ET.

1 comment:

  1. Starscream Knockout tagteam yay! And seriously, I'm starting to feel bad for Breakdown.

    ReplyDelete