Jun 29, 2013

Pony Pics 191

Well now that YouTube has thoroughly ruined all my plans, I'm in a swell mood to do Pony Pics.... Put on a happy face Dusty, bury the pain deep inside!  Now how about those boob jokes!

Since I can't post my review yet, you'll just have to be satisfied with this. Twilight knows Rarity's got dat ass!


It's all fun and games until you're big fat open mouth accidentally swallows a bug.   (I say this from experience.)

What's with the rape whistle?  Rabbits must have a bad reputation in Equestria.

I get the feeling this is one of those "Now that your a princess, it's time for you princess initiation... which just so happens to take place in my bed" moments.

I've never understood why in a world where you can surely magically correct your eyes, why any ponies would need glasses.  To look cool of course! .... cause people with glasses are cool.... we are damn it!!!

"Now you must reader all of these books before you can move to the next level of training."
"All of them?"
"All of them."

I don't care what anyone says, Polka rocks.

The sure awesome force of "dawws" is keeping me from forming a cohesive comment.

Ponies should wear their manes down more often!

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was supposed to be a big pony pic today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was supposed to be and I went in fully trying to make it a big one, but too my utter shock all the artists I follow on DeviantArt (which is how I get the pics for Pony Pics) and these were the only ones I could find worth posting. I only post pics that meet a certain quality, and sometimes artists just don't post anything all that good. This was one of those weeks. Hopefully next week will be better, but I also see that I need to research some more Brony artists to follow, so that way short Pony Pics won't be so frequent.

      Delete