Jun 19, 2013

Pony Pics 190


I just realized that I haven't paired up all the poined in my head.  I feel like as a Brony, to not have shippings... I feel like I've failed.  That's it, I'm rushing home to put some serious thought into which cartoon horses should have sex with each other!!!   .... and it's not going to be Pinkie and Fluttershy, I mean come on, that ships just stupid.


Offering to have sex on a cliff? Not the smartest idea.

Put it all on black... oh wait, wrong game.

Crystal addictions will do that to ya.
The more you know!

The magic of math... because they look like plus signs.... I'll be quite now.

Fab-u-lass!

You know what... I think I hate Cadence... I really do.

I've been having some heavy "I really want to see Sombra again" feelings lately.

If animes have taught me anything, then there's an octopus rushing towards her at mach speed.

Apparently it's a nude beach.

Where can I sign up?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. You really don't have a ton of preferred ships, Dusty? I have to say, I'm rather surprised by that. XD
    But seriously, I can't think of a single fandom that isn't obsessed with shipping. I find the whole idea a little strange, but I usually just roll with it. And hey, certain ships are conducive to some great jokes and whatnot, lol.

    On another note, Pound Puppies! I still need to check out last week's episode... Season 3 has been pretty great so far.

    ReplyDelete