Jun 6, 2013

Overly Impressive Pillows

Screw it, I'll just wait till I get back from my Pigeon Forge vacation to do a Pony Pics, I just simply can't find the time to sit down and do it, and the internet here at the hotel is a nightmare.  The above is a screen-cap from the upcoming Equestria Girls.  I don't thinks it's very newsworthy because it reveals next to nothing, but I severely hope that "overly impressive pillows" becomes a new meme.  The below pic is in the same boat as the former, not much to learn, but it shows of the designs of the guards of the Crystal Empire.

4 comments:

  1. I'm surprised, Dusty. I read the title of this post and I was expecting something totally different. Like, maybe anthro Maneia again or something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dang... I hope that's the joke that you were already implying and I didn't give you any ideas just now...

      Delete
    2. I didn't even think of that, but now.....

      Delete