Jun 3, 2013

New Doctor next season!

Looks like people are leaving all over the place.  Hot on the heels of our own OIM departure, Doctor Who's current Doctor, Matt Smith, will be leaving the show.  He will be in the 50th anniversary episode, then in this year's Christmas episode he'll go the way of all old Doctors and regenerate.  Although he wasn't David Tennant, I had grown to really like old Smithy boy.  Now I'll have to go through the "Eww I hate the new guy" to "I understand and accept you" phases all over again.

Steven Moffat had this to say: “Now the search begins. Somewhere out there right now - all unknowing, just going about their business - is someone who’s about to become the Doctor. A life is going to change, and Doctor Who will be born all over again! After 50 years, that’s still so exciting!”

In that case, I'd like to formally submit my application to be the 12th Doctor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment