Jun 12, 2013

Hub Saturday Lineup for 6/15

This post is definitely a bit bare-bones, and I'll probably come back and update it with a promo video or two later. But just in case I'm not able to connect to the internet from my hotel room in Ohio this weekend, I figured I should at least post the episode summaries while I know I have the opportunity to do so... And by the way, the new episode of "Pound Puppies" has a title that parodies "Night at the Museum", and the new episode of "The Aquabats! Super Show!" inexplicably shares the name of its title with a well-known Touhou song... I find this stuff amusing for some reason, heh.
Oh, and for those of you who are wondering about "Transformers: Prime", the show is actually on hiatus until June 28... Kinda disappointing, but I suppose two weeks isn't too bad of a wait.
Anyway, all of the details that I have can be found below!

Pound Puppies 9:30AM ET
"Fright at the Museum"
"The Pound Puppies sneak into a museum to place pup Millie with Amelia, the curator’s granddaughter. Their mission takes a spooky turn when Niblet and Squirt find themselves face to face with the awakened cat mummy Meowtuhotep."

The Aquabats! Super Show! 1:00PM ET
"Bad Apple!"
"The Aquabats! visit Jimmy's parents on their farm for genetically enlarged produce. Afterward, the awkward homecoming is interrupted when a giant worm swallows Jimmy's mom whole and The Aquabats! must act fast to save her."

1 comment:

  1. What!?!?! I'm going to have to wait AGAIN for more Prime!

    ReplyDelete