Jun 7, 2013

Equestria Girls: My Little Satan

So, season 4 finale anyone?

So some leaked images from Equestria Girls have shown up online and well, they're really spoilery so I'm doing something I rarely do and putting them behind the break.  But yeah, that title up there is pretty accurate to the villain that's been revealed, and it's super hype, plus magic forehead black holes.  Can you withstand the allure of the spoiler?



Sunset Shimmer turns into Satan.... did I mention that I'm super hyped for Equestria Girls?  I did?  Well I'm doing it again.


It looks like, that while they don't have horns, they now have magical black holes in their foreheads.

2 comments:

  1. Well... I can't say I was expecting this...

    I'm not particularly hyped for Equestria Girls, but I think it has a lot of potential and I certainly plan on seeing it. And if there's one thing that these images have shown us, it's that we can't exactly be sure of what to expect... So yeah, I'm looking forward to finding out more about where they're going with this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Or was it exactly what you were expecting! (Dun dun duuunnnn!)

      Sorry, I don't know what came over me.

      Delete