Jun 9, 2013

Dromaeosaur25 at TrotCon 2013

Wow, it's been a while since I've made a post like this, hasn't it? Anyway, things were looking a little uncertain for a while, but I can now confirm that I will indeed be attending TrotCon 2013 next weekend!
As you can see from the informative little banner that I swiped from the TrotCon Facebook page, the convention will be taking place June 14-16 at the Sheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol Square in Columbus, Ohio. And my goodness, the roster of guests, artists, and musicians looks much more impressive than last year's. Which is to say, it includes just about all of the awesome artists who were there last year, plus a bunch more, plus a couple of people who've worked on the show! Also, the con's lineup of panels looks pretty entertaining, and even contains a Littlest Pet Shop panel that will be hosted by Peter New!

So yeah, last year's TrotCon was one of the best conventions I've ever been to, and it looks like this year is going to be even better! If any of you obsessers happen to be going there and would like to meet me in person, just let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I like to imagine this is the beginning of a "The Hangover" esque plot, where you thought you were just going to a convention, but get so much more.

    Also, have fun!

    ReplyDelete