May 30, 2013

Transformers: Prime "Plus One"


On Friday, May 31 at 7:30PM ET, "Unusual pairings abound. Arcee teams with Wheeljack, and Agent Fowler finds himself in a tight squeeze with Jack’s mother while on a mission to gather a Predacon bone relic."
Oh my, just look at that description. The shippers are gonna have a field day with this episode, heh... Personally, I'm just excited to finally see more Knock Out! I get that he isn't exactly the most important character among the Decepticon ranks (especially after the return of Shockwave), but my goodness he's fun to watch! ...On the flip side, I'm starting to feel that Wheeljack is getting TOO MUCH screen time this season. I have to wonder if the writers are trying to make up for the fact that he had relatively few appearances in the previous two seasons...
For those of you who, like me, can't wait until the episode actually comes out, a preview clip can be found here. Just be warned that the clip does indeed contain SPOILERS.

For those of you who tune in earlier, this episode will be immediately preceded by the previous one, "Chain of Command", which will be airing at 7:00PM ET.

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely that it's become the Wheeljack show recently (who I don't think is all that interesting) and yes I'm super glad to have some more Knock Out.

    ReplyDelete