May 29, 2013

Pony Pics 186

I'm sure no one will have a problem with this being today's header image.  What Dromaeosaur You want to say something?  (Glares heavily)  I thought not.


Monocles, everyone should have one.

I know they're supposed to be "battleing"  but the looks on their faces makes me think it's some sort of long range sex.  Twilight's all "phh whatever" and Trixie's like "Uhh, I can't take all this magic inside me".... I can't be the only one seeing this!

I'm a little bitter I was never able to get a Kaledo.  (Flips table, yells a puppy, goes and cries in corner.)

Let's take a trip to Dustyland!  Three panels later, Vinyl and Octavia are thrown in jail for public indecency.  But through the power of love they murder the guards and flee across the country, before Octavia is killed by a unicorn sniper, and Vinyl swears revenge on Celestia but she ultimately gets over it and hooks up with Cheerilee for wild lesbian sex.  The End.

Haven't had a sexy warning in a while.  Don't really need it either what with the header, but what ever.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
I have a feeling Rainbow would be on top.

4 comments:

  1. *whispers* You're a butthead, Dusty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed harder than I should have at that.

      Delete
  2. speaking of Dustyland, I won't link anyrthing here, but go to derpiboo.ru and type artist:woytaq in the search window :P
    I made a sequel to this picture here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite the sequel I had envisioned, but yes, I approve. All pics should get these kind of sequels.

    ReplyDelete