May 25, 2013

Pony Pics 185

Part of a series depicting the main six in different styles.  Personally I think they're all awesome, but if I'd have to choose a favorite I'd say I'm a 4 kind of guy.  Other's in the series are ApplejackRarityFluttershy, and Twilight.


Am I a bad Brony for not being able to remember all the words to "Pinkie's Singing Telegram"?  I feel like I've failed.

Well, they say you've got to eat your greens to grow big and strong.

This is actually really deep when you think about it.  Trixie was previously a one shot character who has become so overly loved in the fandom, she's bizarrely become the top pony, overcoming the main 6.  Ridding piggy back if you will.

5 internets to the first person to guess what my joke would have been.

Fluttershy hugging Fluttershy.  Flutterception... nevermind that was even stupider than I thought.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I have to say that #5's massive, gravity-defying ponytail makes her the clear winner. Lol.

    Don't feel bad, Dusty, there are quite a few MLP songs that I haven't completely memorized. =P

    Your take on Trixie's nefarious attention-stealing ways... It's so true...

    "If Equestria Girls is like this"? Are you sure that guessing that is worth 5 internets? I mean, I'm right, aren't I? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gravity-defying ponytails are pretty nifty.

      Ha! You fell into my devious trap. I was only pretending to not know the songs, so that way I could weed out the true non believers! Time to get the torches and pitchforks!

      Wrong! I was going to say, "Boob kicks are the best kicks." Not so clever now are you?
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      ....okay fine, that was what I was going to say.

      Delete
  2. I'm a Type #4 guy for Applejack. Type #5 for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at the three others that have come out since this comment, I am going for #5 on Pinkie, #2 on Pinkamena, and NONE OF THEM for Fluffy Pony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm... I say #5 for Pinkie and #4 for Pinkamena (Alice FTW). As for Fluffle Puff, yeah, most of those look pretty bizarre... #5 ain't bad though. Keeping the poofiness to the hair on her head and the trim on her coat and boots actually looks pretty nice.

      Delete
    2. Fluffle Puff scares me for most of hers, but 5 is nice.

      Delete