May 11, 2013

Mini-figs inbound

These are the upcoming mini-fig packs.  Why Silver Spoon has a Smarty Pants, nobody knows, but we all know that the Royal Surprise Set is by far the best.  You get Chrysalis and Celestia, it would only be better if Twilight wasn't there (seriously I already have more Twilight's in my home than I know what to do with) and instead had Luna.  The Octavia looks pretty good, but come on that Lyra is hideous.  And what the heck is going on with Twist?  Twist-a-loo... do what now?

1 comment:

  1. Didn't have time to comment until now, but yeah, I'm gonna have to get the Royal Surprise set and the Groovin' Hooves set. All just because I want Chrysalis and Octavia, lol. And yeah, I have to agree that Twilight was a little unnecessary and Rarity Lyra isn't nearly as good as Twilight Lyra, but oh well... BTW, you realize that Celestia and Luna were both in the yellow blind bags, right? That said, that Luna looked terrible. She was pale purple and had a weird multi-color mane. =P As for Silver Spoon's Smarty Pants and "Twist-a-loo", I'm just as stumped as you are, heh.

    ReplyDelete