So, after my "Looking Back and Moving On" post, taking a look at "Magical Mystery Cure," I was wondering two things:
1) Do you guys want me to do a "Looking Back and Moving On" post for another episode? And make this an ongoing series?
2) If yes, which episode do you want me to do next?
And just fyi, unless #1 gets a unanimous "No," then I will definitely be doing a series. I just want you guys to give your opinions as to which episode(s) should come next.
They can be either the good episodes or the bad episodes, I'll do the same analysis either way. But like "Magical Mystery Cure," I'd prefer to look at episodes that are polarizing. So I'd rather look at a Season 2/Season 3 episode than a Season 1 episode.
Some points to keep in mind though when suggesting an episode:
1) I will ONLY look at episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Don't ask me to look at other cartoons, other shows, or even other MLP generations. This includes "Equestria Girls," when it airs, as being off-limits. (Though after it airs, I may change my mind about that.)
2) Two-parter episodes do count as two episodes. If you want me to do "The Return of Harmony," for example, you have to specify whether you mean Part 1 or Part 2. You can suggest the other one afterwards.
3) Unless there's an overwhelming opposition to this, I'll try to get out a "Looking Back and Moving On" post weekly. (This means that you won't ever go more than seven days without one. It does not mean that I will for-sure have one every Friday, or every Monday, or every Tuesday, or every Sunday or whatever.)
4) I will not look at an episode that I have already looked at previously. Even if my opinion of the episode has changed since then. I'd rather get out new material, so don't suggest something that I've already done. If I feel, of my own free will, that it is worth re-doing an episode, I will do that, but it's incredibly unlikely.
5) I will take suggestions for episodes to look at forever. If you didn't get a chance to suggest an episode this week, you can suggest one next week.
6) You may not suggest a MLP:FiM episode, unless its original airdate is at least six weeks in the past. Right now, that means that all 65 episodes are fair game. When Season 4 is airing though, you can't suggest episodes until they reach that threshold. Same goes with future seasons. Well, technically I guess you CAN suggest them, but I will ignore those suggestions. The reason for this is because I want to look at the episodes in HINDSIGHT, for one. And for another, I don't want to compete with Dusty's reviews.
7) While I will look at what people want all the time, it is NOT a majority-rule. If I feel that an episode with just a single vote would be more interesting than something with ten votes, I'll do that one instead. But I won't totally ignore your suggestions either. My rule-of-thumb is going to be that I can only do episodes that people have suggested (unless I don't have any suggestions), so I can't just choose an episode that nobody wanted me to do.
8) I reserve the right to change these rules at any time.