May 24, 2013

Hub Saturday(?) Lineup for 5/25(?)

Truly outrageous.
Another Saturday with absolutely nothing going on...
On Sunday (May 26), however, The Hub will be airing a marathon containing the first five episodes of Jem and the Holograms. If you've never seen the show before, be sure to tune in when the marathon starts at 12:30PM ET. Jem is full of cheesy 80's charm and catchy songs, and I highly recommend checking it out!

Now then, for those of you who are wondering when we'll be getting back to actual Saturday Lineups (with actual new episodes and whatnot), the answer is... next week! Yes, next Saturday (June 1), season 3 of Pound Puppies will be premiering with two brand-new back-to-back episodes, AND we'll finally be getting the season 2 premiere of The Aquabats! Super Show!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Aquabats or Pound Puppies and literally the only thing I know about either of them is Pound Puppies spawned "secret butt fun". Check out that old reference, haven't seen anyone bust that one out in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, woah, woah... What!? ...Okay, you haven't watched Pound Puppies. THAT, I guess I can forgive. But you also haven't watched The Aquabats yet!? I can't even begin to describe how much I love that show. I mean, I love it almost as much as Transformers: Prime! That said, it's totally different from anything else on The Hub... and also totally different from just about everything else that's on TV, but that's one of the reasons why it's so darn AMAZING. Just... turn off your brain for a few minutes and give it a shot. The Aquabats are an amazing band, and their show is comprised of some of the greatest stupid fun that I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

      As for "secret butt fun"... Ah yes, definitely a favorite of mine, as it should be for all Hub fanatics. XD

      Delete
    2. I suppose what you're trying to say is that I need to watch the Aquabats.

      Delete