May 15, 2013

Comic Releases for 5/15

I apologize for taking so long to post this, but when I was running through all of my sources last night, I saw that none of them were agreeing on exactly what was coming out today. Because of that, I decided to wait until I could go to my local comic shop and check for myself.
Now then... As I'm sure many of you are already aware, issue #7 of "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" came out today! As for the confusion regarding issue #91 of "Transformers: Regeneration One", it appears that the DIGITAL version already came out on comiXology last week, but the actual PRINT version didn't come out in stores until TODAY.
Anyway, summaries and previews can be found below!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #7
$3.99
Story by: Heather Nuhfer, Art by: Amy Mebberson
"The new Nightmare Moon has revealed herself... and captured our stunned Ponies! With time running short for Equestria before a full-scale invasion, the only hope lies with... Spike?! And what role will Princess Luna play?"
SPOILERS > Click here to check out a preview of this issue on comicbookresources.com < SPOILERS
comiXology link: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Transformers: Regeneration One #91
$3.99
Story by: Simon Furman, Art by: Andrew Wildman
"THINGS FALL APART! The very fabric of the TRANSFORMERS’ universe begins to unravel, as huge and ancient cosmic forces take note of CYBERTRON’s (and the CYBERTRONIANS’) descent into chaos and anarchy. As HOT ROD struggles to hold things together, still reeling from his own game-changing wake-up call, competing destructive forces inch closer to a cataclysmic confrontation. The end begins here."
SPOILERS > Click here to check out a preview of this issue on seibertron.com < SPOILERS
comiXology link: Transformers: Regeneration One

2 comments: