Apr 27, 2013

Pony Pics 178

I feel like I was one of the few people who actually saw the awesome Dredd reboot, too bad it's not getting a sequel. (cries and blames the world for poor box office.)

It's another short one today and I'm beginning to think I need to follow more artists.  If you follow Pony Pics you'll notice that I generally have a group of artists that I follow and post.  What I'd like from you guys is if you have some artists that you really like and you've found that I don't post them here, then leave a comment and let me know!


Imagine if the "Princess Coronation" had surprised us by it not being Twilight getting crowned, but the episode ending with Nightmare Moon bursting onto the scene and crowning herself queen, then leaving it on a cliff hanger until season 4.  Now that would have been awesome.

Rarity, best pony, best human.

Beach beauties.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

So if Equestria Girls is like this... (Giant hand rockets out of laptop, punching Dusty clear across the room, massive booming voice declares "No, you've used that joke one too many times!")

1 comment:

  1. Why does that last pic have Vinyl but no Octavia? I needs my classy pone! Also... Thank you, giant fist. I thought we were gonna have to wait until halfway through June before Dusty would stop using that joke. ;)

    As for you wanting to follow more artists, Dusty. I can't think of anyone to recommend at the moment, but I'll get back to ya if I remember anyone who's just not coming to mind right now.

    ReplyDelete