Apr 10, 2013

Pony Pics 174

Oh Screw Loose... I love you so much.  There needs to be a petition to get her to become part of the main 6.... seriously.


After reading the comics, I can't really see the "cute, innocent" Chrysalis people love to draw any more.  She a cold, hard, killer, plain and simple.

Bitch please, I've been reading since the day I was born... okay so maybe that was a bit exaggerated, but you get the idea.

Sunset Shimmer, the coolest non show but still official pony ever.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

And that's it!  Short Pony Pics today, deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. Well, as vicious as Chrysalis is to her enemies, she doesn't seem to treat her subjects too badly. She just does what she feels is necessary to advance her territory and, by extension, the territory of her people... Then again, that's just my take, and I've been known to sympathize with the xenomorphs from the Alien franchise. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think crisalis just need love, but she does not understand how to see it in the right wau

      Delete