Apr 6, 2013

Pony Pics 173

If Equestria Girls is like this... well that'd just be alright.


Ah, my weakness, sexy ponytails!

Oh my.

Rainbow Dash: "I think I need an adult."

Dat's so kawaii! (Be sure to pronounce kawaii wrong, I know I do!)

Insulin, I need my insulin! (Dies.)

By the looks of it she's about to be burned alive, but Luna don't give a buck... like a bawws!

NO!  Princest is my head cannon!  She can't be with that DJ tramp!

I bet she gives good "head".  (Ba dum tish.)

Pros: She's a girl who's nice and limber.
Cons: She could kick my ass from here to next Tuesday.

Damn, I already used that "head" joke

What's here favorite shampoo?  Head and shoulders.

Back in my days in the Easter Egg Hunting circuit, I was the best, but that was until the "incident".  I never hunted Eater Eggs again.

You know the old saying "breed like rabbits"?  ... that's it, I just wanted to know if you knew it.

See Equestria Girls!  They kept their horns!

And that was the day Luna's mane turned into toothpaste.

There's a "pussy" joke in here somewhere, but I'm too lazy to dig it out.

Nightmares.... for weeks.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
V
....hold me.

8 comments:

  1. Tramp!? You take back what you said about Vinyl! *initiates horrendously awkward slap fight*

    Now THOSE are some good humanized designs. Equestria Girls seems to be going for aliens instead of humans though, so your point is null and void, Dusty. =P

    Nightmares for weeks? Pfft. It can't be that bad... *scrolls down* HOLY S#IT! o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw to much shit, I aint scared bout anything anymoah, I think she looks like golum

      Delete
    2. I saw to much shit, I aint scared bout anything anymoah, I think she looks like golum

      Delete
  2. ... I don't get the comment under my Lyra <_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine it's just because the art is from the shoulders up. Dusty was making an attempt to come up with another head joke, heh.
      (No offense, Dusty. I certainly couldn't make comedy out of a well-drawn head with a stoic expression.)

      Delete
    2. ok, I see what he tried to do there. Head jokes are hard with expression like that :D

      Delete
    3. My comedy transcends all logic... or either I'm just going insane from trying to come up with commentary for so long.

      Delete