Apr 22, 2013

Equestria Girls Release Date



According to this website, EqGirls is going to start airing on June 15th.

In Digiplex theaters. Yeah, kinda odd that they would release it that way.

But this news is a day old! Why am I reporting on it now? And more importantly, why would I even THINK to post it so late, when I know that I will be punished for doing so?

Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't know about it. Simple as that. I'm not keeping tabs on pony news sites anymore, because, as much as I hate to say it, I don't like MLP anymore. I've been giving it a lot of thought, and as I said on Brony Underground, the show has been declining since Season 2's premier. I honestly feel that Alicorn Twilight was the final nail in the coffin for me. Because of that, I'm just not as active in the pony fandom as much anymore. I don't even know if I will continue to watch the show when Season 4 comes along.

I don't want to leave OIM, because I really like the people here, but with me no longer being a brony, I do question whether or not I am qualified to even work here.

Shamelessly posted after Equestria Daily.

2 comments:

  1. By the way, if you ever read this, Eternocte, allow me to correct your typo when you made that label.

    "Theatre" refers to the art that actors and writers perform on the stage.

    "Theater" refers to a building that houses such a stage. Or a movie theater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Equstria Girls isn't going to be a series, but instead a movie. So that MLP movie we were getting excited about is in fact this. So basically we're not getting a real MLP movie or a new spin-off series. So basically Hasbro got us super hyped only to smack us down.

    I hate to hear that your going through a crisis of faith. I would say we should wait and hold out hope that season 4 will do things to improve the situation, but if you've just lost the passion, then you've just lost the passion.

    Now about OIM. Remember we don't just post about Pony, we post about anything and everything. If you don't want to cover MLP then you could look up movie/ television/ anything news.

    ReplyDelete