Mar 30, 2013

Pony Pics 172

I've tried every freaking day to rent Bioshock: Infinite, but the gosh darned Rental place still hasn't gotten it yet.  Come back tomorrow  oh maybe Friday, Oh I haven't seen the UPS truck today maybe we'll get it in next week.  (Cries a little)  It's not fair, it's just not fair! (Runs away, crying a lot.)

Yup, I'd play it in a heartbeat.

Oh, is this the start of another meme?  I'll just go kill myself now.

Some M. Night Shyamalan shit.

Wait, but she didn't turn into an alicorn until after she fixed her friends... oh wait, I get it.  It's supposed to represent how screwed up that episode was.  Ah, art is fascinating.

Why is there a row of rectangular dildos behind her? ... oh... that's because they're not... dildos I mean.  Dusty Land and the real world are starting to blur together!!!

And Cadence was never heard from again... and everyone was okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment