Mar 27, 2013

Pony Pics 171

Just your average day in Equestria.


If by Spring you mean alicorn, then yes.... I'm trying to stop, but you can't expect me to quit cold turkey!

Pretty much sums up me every time I record a video then scrap it... which is pretty much all the time now.  (Goes into corner and cries over self worth)

Filly Rainbow Dash, ultimate brawler.

Huh, so that's what happen when she runs out of love, she just turns into a floating head.

Why is this a thing now?  Why?!?!!?  Curse this fandom and their need to meme everything!  (Storms away cursing before realizing there's more pics to go through)

So, do you think Scoots will gain the ability to fly in the show soon?  The rate their changing/ wrapping up plot lines, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens next season.

Equestira Girls is supposed to come out in the Spring, well it's Spring right now so hurry the hell up!!!

Words to live by.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but I gotta say I'm lovin' the crab battle stuff. More, I say! MOAR! XD

    ReplyDelete