Mar 13, 2013

Pony Pics 167

I wasn't going to run this with another Iopichio header, I love her... but let's face it, I really need to spread the love to some other artists from time to time.  BUT!  I discovered that she actually has an ask blog! Ask Scissor Twilight.  I don't know how I missed this until now... but hey, it's warrant enough to be news, so header image it is!


MLP: Foals.  Mark my words, they'll milk this IP for everything it's worth, a "Babies" spin-off is coming.... it's coming!

Bump, bump, sugar lump, rump!

It raises the eternal question.  If somepony truly loved Chrysalis  would it be enough to sustain her and still not drain the pony of their life, thus letting Chrysalis live a normal life?  Sure her underlings would starve to death, but hey, love am I right?

Where's a rape whistle when you need one?

And then a dragon swooped down, devouring Fluttershy and emotionally scaring all the animals.

My mom always told me, "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."  So on that note, I have nothing to say to you Princess Alicorn Twilight!  NOTHING AT ALL!!!!

Whelp, I can't think of a better picture to end on.

No comments:

Post a Comment