Mar 9, 2013

Pony Pics 166

I no this is anthro Dash and not Equestria Girls Dash... but I'm starting to get rapid for this spin off series.  Hasbro, release a trailer or some clips or anything concrete for us!!!!



Rarity is best Pony, and you no what was screwed up?  Rarity didn't have a single episode in season 3!!!

I usually don't post a ton of pics from the same artist in one Pony Pics... but it's Iopichio... you can't not post Iopichio.

Even at an early age, Applejack was addicted to apples.  It's sad really.

After becoming too much like Applejack, Apple Bloom was banished to the middle of nowhere.  Seeing as how the best crusader, Sweetie Belle, was still around, no pony cared.

raikoh-illust
Some Fluttershy X foalacon?  Ooohhhh yeaaaahhhhhh!

incinerater
Some sexy mare taking a bath?  Ooohhhh yeaaaahhhhhh!

Some ugly old people?  Ooohhhh yeaaaahhhhhh!

xkappax
Ahh, remember back when MLP made us think Rarity killed him?  Yeah, where are the jokes like that now a days?

Uhh... Atryl does these in 30 minutes.  Do you know how long it takes me to do the simple pics I do?  Hours.  God I'm so jealous it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment