Mar 6, 2013

Pony Pics 165

I think there is something going on in this pic, but all I can't see past that awesome flank angle on Celestia.


Fun fact.  I was never a baby.  I just sort of burst into existence, fully formed.... true story.

I have a feeling I'm one of the only people semi excited about Equestria Girls.

Blood magic?  It must be that time of the month.

I was going to make a "alicorn princess Twilight is scarier than this" type joke, but I really need to try and move on, so instead, let's just focus on who Rainbow Dash is apparently about to rape.

...damn it all to Hell and back.  Now I'm hungry and that's all I'll be able to think about while trying to come up with jokes!!!

Let's hope she doesn't red ringed.

I have no earthly idea who Twilight and Rarity are supposed to be.  Anyone got a any ideas?

So does this make her the princess of sodomy? (ba dum tish) Thank you I'll be here all week.

Yup, I don't see any Twilight Sparkle either, just some dumb bullshit... dang it I said I'd stop!

I'm going to guess that her eye got gouged out in a horrible blow job gone wrong.  Loose lips sink ships, and eyeballs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm looking forward to Equestria Girls too, haha.

    Looking at that ice cream pic, what I want to know is where you can find candy hearts that say things like "Danger"...

    Didn't you read what Raikoh said? That beautiful mare is an ORIGINAL Xbox, the giant boulder that we had before the RRoD existed. Though, going by that, perhaps that pony should be a bit more husky. XD

    schnuffitrunks says that Twilight and Rarity are the two girls from Mother Hulda. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Hulda

    ReplyDelete