Feb 14, 2013

RWBY "White" Trailer and Release Date

Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest
White is cold and always yearning burdened by a royal test
Black the beast descends from shadows
Yellow beauty burns gold

Today, a new trailer for RWBY came out. Also, it was announced that RWBY will be premiering at RTX 2013 in Austin, Texas (July 5-7)!
What? You don't know what RWBY is? Well then, I'll just go ahead and tell you the basics... (And if you DO already know about RWBY, just ignore my silly blabbering.)
RWBY (pronounced "Ruby") is an upcoming Rooster Teeth series, animated by Monty Oum. Very few details about the series have been revealed yet, and most of those details come from the two trailers that have been released so far. Back in November last year, we got the "Red" trailer. And now... the "White" trailer is out!

I've placed links to both trailers below. I highly recommend watching the "Red" trailer before checking out the new "White" one, if you haven't already done so.

Click here to watch the "Red" trailer, featuring "Red like Roses" by Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams.

Click here to watch the new "White" trailer, featuring "Mirror Mirror" by Jeff Williams and Casey Lee Williams.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sold, I need to see the actual series before I can say for sure.

    ReplyDelete